Directly on the bay, and in the heart of Monterey's historic Cannery Row, The Cannery Row Hotel will offer magnificent panoramic coastal views and luxurious interior decor.
The hotel is located next to the Monterey Bay Aquarium on historic Cannery Row. The hotel will feature a boardwalk and observation pier over the Bay.
The hotel is comprised of two four-story buildings connected by an enclosed bridge over Cannery Row. Parking is provided in a separate four-level garage structure.
- 208 Guestrooms and Suites; all guestrooms and suites have central air-conditioning and heating, and typical guestrooms and suites have separate shower and bathtubs. Approximately 150 rooms will have gas-burning fireplaces.
-8,900 square feet of banquet and meeting space for groups of 10 to 250. 3,300 s.f. Grand Ballroom, 2,300 s.f. Terrace Ballroom, plus 7 break-out rooms.
- Outdoor courtyard (3,200 s.f.) with two fire pits, and 1,600 s.f. second floor terrace overlooking Monterey Bay
- 95-seat Restaurant & Lounge on the water with additional seasonal outdoor seating
- 347-space garage (valet parked)
- Outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- Fitness Center