Thursday, October 16, 2008

Roy Zahn Is Hiking To Cure Leukemia and Lymphoma

Make Strides Towards The Cures

Visit Roy's Hike For Discovery Home Page.

Hike For Discovery is The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's adventure fundraising program that prepares people to experience a natural wonder in a special way.

"While I'm training, I am raising funds to help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma. More than 712,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers. Your support of my participation in Hike For Discovery will help bring them hope and support.

Please make a donation to support my participation in Hike For Discovery and help advance the mission of LLS.

We are halfway thru the season and I am just at the halfway point in fundraising. The site is a little bit behind with the updated amounts."

I truly appreciate your support.

Roy Zahn

No comments: